Continuous thread from PE for tailoring of the products applied on the street and in shipbuilding of Coats Ultra Dee
The thread of Coats Ultra Dee is continuous single bondirovanny urethane a thread from polyester which can be used at production of tents, canopies, street furniture, boat covers and objects of general purpose used on sea vessels. Colors in which the thread of Coats Ultra Dee as a rule is executed are steady against ultra-violet radiation and are suitable for the majority of color fabrics with various coverings, except for a case when it is necessary to execute a contrast line on vinyl materials.
Main types of application
- Finishing of automobile seats
- Model and daily footwear
- Protective footwear
- Sports shoes
- Furniture upholstery
- Suitcases and goods for travel
- Fashionable accessories
- The goods intended for operation on the street and sports equipment
- The products applied in the sea industry
Features and advantages
- The innovative technology of pasting allowing to prevent layer-by-layer untwisting of a thread (when using products in the most severe conditions) - a thread is not shared into layers, lack of the passed or damaged stitches is as a result guaranteed.
- Residual durability of a thread on 20 is up to 33% higher in comparison with the standard greased sewing threads that leads to smaller gaps when sewing.
- No bond shedding and resulting contamination of needles and sewn products
- Soft and flexible thread for more balanced stitches
- Strong interlaminar pasting leads to more certain line and excellent appearance of a seam (see a photo above)
- Bright and saturated colors which could be reached only on the greased sewing threads earlier.
- Special finishes are available such as anti-wick, high lubrication and flame retardant
Coats Dabond is the complex bondirovanny twisted thread from polyester fibers with excellent UF-stability and resistance to attrition which is specially developed for severe weather conditions; it is ideal for any conditions of external application, including assuming influence of sea water and a sunlight.
Coats Nylbond is the bondirovanny nylon thread made of previously stabilized complex Nylon 6.6, providing magnificent wear resistance of seams in a product.
Coats Polymatic is a strong and reliable mono-thread from 100% of polyester fiber, steady against bleaching and ultra-violet radiation; are used by producers of the ship equipment and other products for street application.
|Teks No.||Label number||Addition||Average durability||Lengthening of %||The recommended needle size *|
|(Nanometer)||sn||Grams||Minimum - a maximum||Singer||Metric numbering|
|* Instructions for selection of needles have exclusively advisory nature and depend only on characteristics of the required seam
In view of the fact that the possibility of application of this or that thread more depends on conditions of final application of a finished product, the customer should hold preliminary testing to be convinced that the picked-up thread applicable for this type of a product. The technical information given above is based on average values and can be used only as approximate.
|45||60||2||3,136||3,198||17 - 24||14 - 18||90 - 110|
|70||40||3||4,704||4,797||10 - 20||16 - 19||100 - 120|
|80||30||3||5,300||5,404||17 - 30||19 - 22||120 - 140|
|90||30||4||6,468||6,600||17 - 24||19 - 22||120 - 140|
|135||20||3||8,250||8,413||17 - 30||21 - 23||130 - 160|
|180||15||3||11,474||11,700||15 - 25||22 - 23||140 - 160|
|210||13||3||13,720||13,990||15 - 25||25 - 27||160 - 180|
|270||10||3||17,738||18,087||15 - 25||27 - 28||250 - 280|
|350||9||3||22,638||18,087||15 - 25||27 - 28||250 - 280|
|400||8||3||27,930||28,480||15 - 30||28 - 29||280 - 300|
|450||7||3||31,066||31,678||15 - 30||28 - 29||280 - 300|
|500||6||6||37,730||38,473||15 - 30||29 - 30||300 - 330|
|Temperature of melting is 250-260 °C|
|Insects / microorganisms (mold, mushrooms)||
|Indicators of stability of strings of Coats Ultra Dee|
|Washing at 60 °C||(ISO 105 C10:2006 C(3))||Class 4|
|Water resistance||(ISO 105 E01:2010)||Class 4|
|Resistance to attrition||(ISO 105 X12:2001)||Class 3 - 4|
|Vinyl||(CTC-TP-1032-003)||Colors of house dyes are not recommended|